Are you looking for a flexible role within the NHS, which allows you to choose your own shifts to suit your needs and lifestyle?
Our temporary staffing bank is a great way to gain valuable experience with more flexibility around when you work and how many hours you work than you'd get with a permanent role. This can be perfect for student nurses or allied health professionals who want to earn some money and gain some additional clinical experience while they study, or those with other personal responsibilities who aren't able to commit to a set number of hours each week.
The flexibility also means you can gain experience across a wide range of settings and service types - so you can see which services are the best fit for you, for any permanent roles you may apply for in the future.
What types of roles are available on the bank?
There are a few different roles you can sign-up for via our temporary staffing bank, depending on your skills and experience:
- Clinical support worker (within our mental health and learning disability services)
- Admin and clerical
- Domestics (cleaning and catering)
How do I join the bank?
To join our bank, you will need to apply for the vacancy via our latest vacancies page.
- Our clinical support worker vacancies can be found under the nursing and clinical support vacancies.
- Our admin and clerical bank vacancies can be found under the administration and corporate service vacancies.
- Our domestics bank vacancies can be found under the support services vacancies.
Please note: we may not always have a vacancy live for our temporary staffing bank. If you can't see any vacancies available, please check back in a week's time.
You may also want to keep an eye out for any future recruitment events, as these are a great way to find out more about the range of opportunities available and if you like what you hear, you can apply, be interviewed and receive a job offer on the day!